- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 20 oz canned clams, whole, baby, drained and patted dry
- 6 Tbsp store bought cocktail sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, oregano and cornstarch. Add clams; toss to coat, mixing until clams break up into bite-size pieces. Transfer to baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Serve warm with cocktail sauce on the side. Yields about 1/3 cup of clams and 1 tablespoon of cocktail sauce per serving.