- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cup(s) chickpeas (15 oz), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread chickpeas on baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder and red pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast on bottom rack of oven, shaking pan about every 15 minutes, until browned and slightly crunchy, about 45 to 50 minutes. (The chickpeas will still be somewhat soft. Cook longer for desired texture.) Cool before serving. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.