- 1 head(s) cooked green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium uncooked carrot(s), peeled and shredded
- Place cabbage in a large bowl of cold water; let stand about 1 hour. Drain and dry in a salad spinner, or blot dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in the carrots and cabbage; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Don't relegate coleslaw to your summer menus only - have a winter barbecue and serve it with grilled turkey burgers on a night when the "cole" winds blow.