- 2 large uncooked onion(s), vidalia , thinly sliced
- 12 oz pizza dough mix
- 10 medium sun-dried tomatoes (without oil)
- 3 oz hard or semi-soft cheese, Gorgonzola
- 10 leaf/leaves fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Warm pan over medium heat. Add onions and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions brown and become very fragrant.
- Meanwhile, prepare pizza crust for baking according to package directions. Mince tomatoes and crumble cheese. Tear spinach into pieces. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread caramelized onions on pizza crust and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and add tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 3 more minutes. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.