Ice Cream, fat-free/sugar free
Community Posted Recipe
Prep time: 390 min
Cook time: 30 min
Vanilla Ice cream or add chocolate or fruit
Select "Post" to show off your original recipe and let others in the Community Recipe Swap try it for themselves. If you want to make this recipe available to only your Community friends, select "Save to my Profile."
This recipe cannot be posted due to an inappropriate word. Please edit
your recipe and post again.
Your recipe cannot be posted at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Oops! The Community is currently unavailable. Please check back later to post your recipe. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
2 cup(s) fat free skim milk
1 serving(s) Stevia in the Raw, 1 serving = 1 cup
1/4 serving(s) Milk powdered non- fat dry, serving = 1 cup
1 cup(s) fat-free half-and-half
1 tsp vanilla extract
16 oz Egg Beaters Egg substitute
- 1. Heat milk, Stevia in the Raw or Splenda for baking, and dry powdered milk in a 4 qt heavy bottom pot. Bring the mix to a low simmer over medium heat and stir to dissovle the sweetener & powdered milk. Then, turn down the heat to keep it warm.
2. Beat a small carton of Egg Beaters or 8 egg whites in bowl until thickened i.e. hand mixer on low speed
3. Slowly add to egg mixture 1 cup of hot liquid milk, beating mixture constantly when adding.
4. Pour egg mixture into pot of hot milk constantly stirring with a wooden or plastic spoon until thickened (like gravy) and thermometer is between 170 to 180 degrees
5. Add light cream and vanilla and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight but no longer than 48 hours
Basic recipe yields about 1 quart
6. To add chocolate, add 1/2 Hersheys lite syrup just before mixing in ice cream maker . This does not increase point value per 1/2 cup
7. Adding fresh fruit pureed, add 3 cups pureed fruit like strawberries, raspberries, mangoes, blueberries. Increases volume but no points.
Follow the instructions on your ice cream maker to freeze.
You can access thousands of recipes by subscribing to WeightWatchers.com.